Meditation Center – Harvard Square, Cambridge
Inner Space Meditation Center & Gallery aims to help people explore the true nature of mind and consciousness, experience deep peace, and to empower themselves with the tools to succeed and lead more fulfilling lives. Inner Space, where people are free to discover their own inner strengths and values, is conveniently located in Harvard Square, Cambridge.
See us featured in the Scout Cambridge Magazine (2016) &
The Boston Globe (2018)!
All events are provided FREE of charge as a community service. If you’re interested to give back, you’re welcome to contribute, like us on Facebook, and/or tell your friends about us, or simply practice being more peaceful & spread rays of peace to the world!
- Meditation Room – Visit during Gallery hours See Calendar
- Guided Meditations – Lunchtime & Evening – See Calendar
- Talks/Conversations – Wednesday & Sunday Evenings – See Calendar
- Raja Yoga Meditation –
- Introductory Course is offered every month – 4 days series. (Sign up assumes to attend all sessions or prior arrangement for make-up sessions) OR by Appointment.
- See Calendar or call the gallery at 617-547-1110 for more details.